Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons solid shortening
- 1 cup cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Cut in shortening.
- Add mashed potatoes.
- Add enough milk to make firm dough but not too stiff.
- Roll out on floured cutting board, then cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place in a greased biscuit pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscuit Recipes