Tangy Apricot Sugar Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons sweetened powdered lemonade-flavor drink mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can Hungry Jack Refrigerated Flaky Biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 30 miniature marshmallows (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 9-inch round cake or pie pan.
- Combine lemonade mix and sugar. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Dip 1 side
of each biscuit in melted butter, then in sugar mixture. Place rolls sugar-side-up
in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining sugar over top of biscuits. With thumb,
make imprint in center of each biscuit; fill each with 3 marshmallows.
- Combine apricot preserves and nuts; spoon 1 teaspoonful over marshmallows
on each roll.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 17 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately.
Makes 10 biscuits.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscuit Recipes