- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix the Bisquick, milk, Cheddar and Monterey jack until stiff dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface well dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in mix to coat.
Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll out 1/2-inch thick and cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter dipped in Bisquick.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.