To Die For Jelly Biscuits
- 1 can Grands! buttermilk biscuits
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Favorite jelly or preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven as directed on biscuit can.
- Open biscuits.
- Melt butter or margarine and dip each biscuit into the butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a zip-top bag. Drop the butter-coated
biscuits in, one at a time, and shake to coat. Place each biscuit on a baking
sheet. Make an indentation in the middle using the back of a spoon. Fill with
your favorite jelly or preserves.
- Bake according to package directions or until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscuit Recipes