- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can Italian tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Turn on to surface dusted
with baking mix; knead 10 times.
- Roll or pat dough to 1/2-inch thick. Cut with 2-inch biscuit cutter. Place
on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with honey butter, made by combining 1/2 cup soft butter with 1/4