Velvet Cream Biscuits
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients; add whipping cream, stirring until dry ingredients
are moistened. Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface, and knead 10 to 12
- Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with a 2-inch biscuit butter. Place
on lightly greased baking sheets; brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes.
Yields 2 1/2 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Biscuit Recipes