- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound butter, softened
- 2 1/8 cups sifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Confectioners' sugar
- Cream the cheese (leave out overnight and cheese will cream like butter).
Beat in butter. Add next 3 ingredients. Drop from small spoon.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar on wax paper. Place biscuits on paper
and sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 50 biscuits
May be prepared several days in advance. Freezes well.