Apple Cider Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup apple cider
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the raisins,
toss until evenly coated. In another bowl combine the apple cider, butter and lightly
beaten egg. Pour the cider mixture over the flour mixture. Stir until blended. Spoon
the batter into greased muffin cups.
- In a small bowl combine the sugar with the cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Yields 6 to 12 muffins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes