Apple, Cinnamon and Raisin Mini Muffins
- 1 cup each all-purpose flour and quick cooking rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 medium size (about 6 ounces) tart green skinned apples (Granny Smith or Newton), peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a small bowl mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In another bowl combine egg, apple juice, oil, apple and raisins. Beat to mix
- Add dry ingredients and stir just until batter is evenly moistened.
- Spoon batter equally into 24 greased tiny (about 1-1 1/2 inch diameter) muffin
- Bake in a 400 degrees F oven until well browned (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from pans and serve warm or cool.
If made ahead, let cool completely on
racks; then package airtight and hold at room temperature until next day. Or freeze
for longer storage.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine 9/10/2001 4:57 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes