Applesauce Muffins 2
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup melted shortening
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- Combine first 5 dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add mixture of shortening, applesauce and egg; mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.