Applesauce Muffins 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup melted shortening
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- Combine first 5 dry ingredients in bowl.
- Add mixture of shortening, applesauce and egg; mix well.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes