Banana Cream Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat brown sugar, butter and cream cheese in mixer bowl until creamy. Add bananas, sour cream and egg; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, chocolate chips, baking soda and baking powder; mix well. Make a well in center of ingredients. Pour banana mixture into well and mix just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Nutrition per serving: 307 calories, 15 g fat, 9 g saturated fat, 49 mg cholesterol, 42 g carbohydrates, 3 g protein, 354 mg sodium, 1 g fiber
MORE MUFFIN RECIPES
Featured in Celebrate Chicago! A Taste of Our Town - Junior League of Chicago