Banana Crumb Muffins
My kids love these banana muffins. They are so moist and flavorful.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg and butter; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just
until moistened. Fill greased or paper lined muffin pan.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Yield: about 10 muffins.
Posted by beachbum2
Source: Taste of Home April/May 1996
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes