This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Black Raspberry Cream Muffins
- 4 cups flour
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups black raspberries
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add berries and toss gently.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Stir into dry ingredients
just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Yield: 24 standard-size muffins