Blue Corn Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup blue cornmeal
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 to 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Oil muffin tins.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Combine liquid ingredients.
- Mix liquid and dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.