Blue Corn Blueberry Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup blue cornmeal
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 to 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Oil muffin tins.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Combine liquid ingredients.
- Mix liquid and dry ingredients and stir until just mixed. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes