This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Blueberry Cream Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs. Gradually add sugar. While beating, slowly pour
in oil; add vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients; add alternately with sour cream to the egg mixture.
- Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon into greased muffin tins (or paper liners).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Yield: about 24 muffins