Blueberry Ice Cream Muffins
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine flour, egg, oil and ice cream in bowl; beat until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Fill well-greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.