- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups regular whole milk
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 sticks butter, melted
- 6 cups blueberries
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
to a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together. Add the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla to the
bowl, combining the wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour the blueberries into the batter and use the folding process to prevent crushing
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 with batter and put the muffin tin in the oven for
25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the muffins from the muffin tin after they have cooled and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.