As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups regular whole milk
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 sticks butter, melted
- 6 cups blueberries
- Mix the dry ingredients together. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
to a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together. Add the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla to the
bowl, combining the wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour the blueberries into the batter and use the folding process to prevent crushing
- Fill muffin cups about 2/3 with batter and put the muffin tin in the oven for
25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove the muffins from the muffin tin after they have cooled and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes