Breakfast Casserole Muffins
Yield: 24 muffins
- 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick or Biscuit Baking Mix
- 2 cups Half-and-Half (you can substitute milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place drained sausage evenly in muffins tins which have been sprayed with Pam.
- Mix eggs, Bisquick or Biscuit Baking Mix, Half-and-Half, salt and pepper together. Pour evenly over the sausage. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Optional: While browning sausage, you can add some onions, green peppers and mushrooms. Also, bacon or ham can be substituted for sausage.