Breakfast Casserole Muffins
- 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups half-and-half (you can substitute milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated cheese
- Place drained sausage evenly in muffins tins which have been sprayed with
- Mix eggs, Bisquick, half-and-half, salt and pepper together. Pour evenly
over the sausage. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes in 350 degrees F oven.
Makes 24 muffins.
Optional: While browning sausage, you can add some onions, green peppers and
mushrooms. Also, bacon or ham can be substituted for sausage.
Source: Alabama Pork Producers