- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 4 slightly beaten eggs
- Melt chocolate and butter over medium low heat. Cool.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract. Stir in nuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
Makes 22 to 24 muffins.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.