As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 4 slightly beaten eggs
- Melt chocolate and margarine over medium low heat. Cool.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract. Stir in nuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in
center comes out clean.
Makes 22 to 24 muffins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes