Date Nut Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped dates
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir (do not beat) eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, salt, cinnamon and allspice.
- Add pecans and dates to flour mixture. Combine the two mixtures.
- Using miniature muffin tins, grease tins well and fill half full.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Baked muffins will keep a week or more in a tin.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes