Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/3 mashed ripe bananas (2 or 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) regular or mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients, just
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Yields about 1 dozen.