- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In another bowl combine egg, oil, sugar and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir only to combine (do not over-mix). Fill
muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine and set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in another bowl and set aside.
- While muffins are still hot, dip into melted butter and then into cinnamon-sugar
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes