- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Pour batter into lined or greased muffin cups, and bake
for 20 minutes.
Makes 12 large muffins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes