Fresh Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen, not packed in sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Make well in center of flour mixture
and add milk, oil and egg. Stir only until combined.
- Stir berries gently into this.
- Spoon dough into greased muffin pans or pans lined with muffin papers.
- Sprinkle top of dough with sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes