Fudge Brownie Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter and cocoa together in microwave.
- Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add butter mixture, flour, cinnamon
and pecans, stirring just until blending.
- Place paper baking cups in miniature muffin pans and spray lightly with vegetable
- Spoon muffin batter into baking cups and sprinkle each muffin with
a few chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 13 to 15 minutes.
Makes 18 to 24 mini muffins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes