- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons melted shortening
- 1/2 cup cooked guava pulp or canned juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add milk to eggs.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Add to egg mixture.
- Stir in melted shortening and guava pulp or juice, mixing only until blended.
- Fill oiled muffin pans about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes