Honey Glazed Pineapple Bran Muffins
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups All-Bran cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda heaping
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup honey for glaze
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In mixing bowl or food processor, mix egg, oil, honey and buttermilk until blended.
- Add flour, sugar, cereal, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix just until dry ingredients
- Lightly mix in pineapple and raisins.
- Spoon into greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans filled 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Heat honey, let set about 4 minutes or until slightly thickened. Brush on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes