Ice Cream Muffins
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
For a less rich muffin, omit egg and oil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes