Ice Cream Muffins 2
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup (6 ounce) peanut butter chips
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, stir the ice cream until very soft but not melted.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until well-blended; the mixture will be stiff.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full with batter, then bake for 18 to 20
minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving, or remove to a wire rack to cool
You can do a lot of experimenting with these muffins simply by using different
ice cream flavors and mixing in ingredients such as chocolate chips or sweetened
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.