Irish Coffee Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Line 12 muffin-tin cups with paper liners. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Stir well.
- In a 1-cup measure, dissolve coffee granules in coffee liqueur and whiskey. Add
enough milk to measure 1 cup.
- Whisk egg in a bowl with coffee-milk mixture.
- Whisk in melted butter.
- Gently stir liquid into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spoon into muffin
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top springs back when gently touched.
Makes 1 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes