Jelly Doughnut Muffins
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup jelly
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Melted butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs; beat.
- Add remaining dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Spray muffin pans; fill 1/2 full.
- Place a spoonful of jelly on each,
then top with more batter. Brush with butter, then sprinkle nuts and more cinnamon
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes