- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup peeled kiwi fruit, chopped
- 1 egg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat together milk, egg and oil.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in milk mixture just until flour is moistened.
- Divide half the batter between 12 greased muffin cups.
- Spoon kiwi fruit over all muffins.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Repeat until all batter and fruit are gone.
- Bake until golden brown.
Makes about 20 muffins.
Muffins may be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes