- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup pared and chopped kiwifruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Beat together milk, egg and oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients except kiwifruit;
stir in milk mixture until flour is moistened.
- Divide half of batter into prepared muffin cups; spoon kiwifruit over batter.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes