- 1 cup butter, softened or melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 8 ounces lime yogurt (or raspberry)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 ounces lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime peel, grated
- Additional sugar and 2 ounces lime juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add lemon extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add this alternately with the lime juice, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Mix in grated peel.
- Fold in the yogurt.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full and bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes
or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for about 15 minutes, then dip into lime juice and then into granulated sugar.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/7/01 9:24:32 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes