- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 (6 ounce) can (2/3 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Combine egg, 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate, milk and oil.
Add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Gently stir in nuts.
- Fill greased muffin cups, and bake 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- While hot, brush with remaining lemonade concentrate and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/5/01 8:44:46 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes