Lemonade Muffins 2
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten well
- 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, peeled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- Granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sift together flour, the 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Combine egg, 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate, lemon peel, milk and butter.
- Add flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Stir in walnuts; do not over-beat.
- Fill paper-lined 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from cups. Brush tops with 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate; sprinkle with
sugar; serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes