As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix together dry ingredients. Make a well in center.
- In a small bowl mix eggs, oil, and sour cream.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry flour mixture. Mix only until moistened.
- Pour into pans that have been sprayed with vegetable oil. Fill each cup
almost to the top.
- Make topping mixture. Evenly distribute on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 9 muffins.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes