- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix together dry ingredients. Make a well in center.
- In a small bowl mix eggs, oil, and sour cream.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry flour mixture. Mix only until moistened.
- Pour into pans that have been sprayed with vegetable oil. Fill each cup
almost to the top.
- Make topping mixture. Evenly distribute on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 9 muffins.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.