Mincemeat Rum Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fruit mincemeat
- Sugar cubes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Melt butter or margarine and stir in juice and eggs. Beat well.
- Stir liquid ingredients into dry mixture.
- Add mincemeat and stir until just moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups.
- Soak sugar cubes in rum and place one on top of batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 8 to 9 large muffins.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes