- Leftover bread dough (or refrigerated biscuit dough, cut into thirds)
- Ground cinnamon
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add 1/2 teaspoon butter to muffin tins. Sprinkle
in sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough into walnut-size balls (or cut refrigerated biscuit dough into thirds).
Place three into each muffin tin.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon butter.
- Sprinkle on more sugar and cinnamon.
- Allow dough to rise, if applicable, or bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately drizzle plenty of sweetened condensed milk over
the top of each one. Be generous.
- Allow rolls to sit for a little while to absorb sweet, sticky milk.
- Remove from muffin tin with a spoon.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.