Morning Glory Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 heaping teaspoon each of cloves, ginger, nutmeg, mace and salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 chopped apple
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mix flour, baking powder, spices, brown sugar and granulated sugar together;
add coconut, carrots, raisins, apple and pecans.
- Beat eggs with oil and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Bake in a 375 degrees F oven for about 30 to 45 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins using the oversized tins or 24 smaller ones.
Posted by Gayle at Recipe Goldmine 1/3/2002 2:32
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes