- 3 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed and well drained
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Beat together eggs, applesauce, sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir in grated zucchini, carrots, raisins, and pineapple.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into egg/applesauce mixture just until dry ingredients are
moist - do not over-mix.
- Spoon into 24 paper lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes or until done.
Amount Per Serving (1 muffin): Calories 181 Calories from Fat 25 Percent
Total Calories From: Fat 14% Protein 6% Carb. 80%
Nutrient: Amount per Serving: % Daily Value: Total Fat 3 g 4% Saturated Fat
1 g 3% Cholesterol 27 mg 9% Sodium 149 mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 36 g 12% Dietary
Fiber 0 g 2%
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes