Oat Bran-Banana Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups oat bran
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine banana, milk, egg whites and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just
- Spoon batter into muffin pans or muffin liners coated with cooking spray, filling
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from pans immediately.
Yield: 14 muffins
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes