- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Beat in eggs, banana and honey.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture,
beating only until just blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Fill 24 medium muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 17 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.