As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 3 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oatmeal
- Cream sugar and margarine.
- Beat in eggs, banana and honey.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture,
beating only until just blended.
- Stir in oats.
- Fill 24 medium muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 17 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes