Orange Marmalade Pecan Muffins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 6 teaspoons orange marmalade
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a muffin tin or place liners in muffin
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
- Whip the oil, egg and milk in a blender, then mix with the dry ingredients and
stir in the pecans.
- Fill prepared muffin tin 1/3 full with batter.
- Spoon a half teaspoon of marmalade on top of the batter.
- Fill to 2/3 full of batter over the marmalade.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center
comes out clean.
Yield: 12 muffins
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes