As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreos, crushed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin tins.
- Beat together the egg, milk and butter.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except the Oreos.
- Fold in the Oreos; batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes