- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreos, crushed
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin tins.
- Beat together the egg, milk and butter.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except the Oreos.
- Fold in the Oreos; batter will be lumpy.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.