Peach Pecan Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and diced*
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Combine all the wet ingredients. Stir the two together just until moistened.
- Fold in peaches and pecans.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and sugar if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
* You can use frozen or canned peaches for this too, just whirl 'em in a
food processor to break 'em up a little - make sure you have a cup of pulp.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 1/11/2002 6:13 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes