Peaches and Cream Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons butter, slightly softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup canned peaches, mashed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg together.
- Separately mix slightly softened butter, sugar, egg, sour cream and mashed peaches.
Stir together, leaving thick and lumpy.
- Spray a muffin tin and fill each two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in the muffin tin.
Yield: 6 large, moist muffins
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Muffin Recipes