- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 3/4 cup dry roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine eggs, milk and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Gently stir in peanuts.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling three-quarters full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Yield: 1 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.