Pecan Pie Mini Muffins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter (no substitutes), melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and pecans; set aside.
- Combine butter and eggs; mix well. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased and floured or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Remove immediately to cool on wire racks.
Yield: about 2 1/2 dozen