Pineapple Bran Muffins
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup drained pineapple juice
- 1 cup All Bran cereal
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Drain pineapple well. Combine the pineapple juice, cereal, milk. Let stand 2
to 3 minutes.
- Stir in egg, oil, pineapple and molasses.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add to pineapple mixture. Stir
just to combine.
- Spoon into well greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes 10 standard-size muffins.